Aspen Student Information System ~ Middle and High School Student Portal
Over the course of this school year and next, Quincy Public Schools will continue its transition to ASPEN, our new student information system. Most recently, we have implemented the Student Portal module , allowing access for students and parents at all middle schools and high schools.
Aspen’s Student Portal provides teachers, parents, and students with the opportunity for direct communication. Families can use the Student Portal to view academic progress, daily attendance records, schedules, assignments, and grades for their Quincy Public Schools students, along with the ability to contact teachers with questions and concerns. Students and parents can explore different sections of the Portal, including:
- My Pages: Student home work assignments and timelines
- My Info: Student demographics, daily attendance, transcripts, assessments, and notifications
- Academics: Academic information for each class, including student attendance summary and grades; Assignments, including due dates and scores, class period attendance
- Calendar: Students can create appointments and manage their class assignments
- Student Locker: Students can upload and save files in the virtual locker. For example, from your home computer, you might upload an English essay, or a spreadsheet you created for Math class. Then, when you arrive at school, you can access your files from any computer.
To access the Aspen Student Portal visit:
http://aspen.quincypublicschools.com/aspen/logon.do Your student should have received their user name (8-digit local student id number) and a generic password at school. If you have not received this information, please contact your student’s guidance counselor.
Below you will find useful Guides that demonstrate how to navigate the various features of the Aspen Student Portal. Click on the links below to view each document.
|How to Log into Aspen||Document Link|
|How To View Student’s Daily Attendance||Document Link|
|How To View Student’s Schedule||Document Link|
|How View Student’s Academic Progress||Document Link|
|How to Use the Locker||Document Link|
Below you will find useful Videos that demonstrate how to navigate various features of the Aspen Student Portal. Click on the links below to watch and learn.
|Student Portal Overview||Video Link|
|Using the Calendar||Video Link|
|Using My Resources||Video Link|
|Accessing and Submitting Assignments in the Student Portal||Video Link|
Below you will find useful Power Point Presentations that demonstrate how to navigate various features of the Aspen Student Portal. Click on the links below to watch and learn.
|Aspen Parent Academy||Power Point Presentation|
|Aspen Student Portal Overview||Power Point Presentation|
|Aspen Student Portal Brochure||Aspen Brochure|