Quincy Public Schools Employment Opportunities
- Bus Drivers and Monitors
- Principal Payroll Clerk (Coddington Building)
- Senior Clerk, Level 3 (Coddington Building)
- Senior Clerk, Level 7 (Coddington Building)
There are opportunities for on-call substitute work in all positions listed below. Substitute work can lead to full-time employment. For more information, please contact the Quincy Public Schools Human Resources Office at 617-984-8766 Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Paraprofessionals (Teacher Aides)
- Cafeteria Workers
- Lunch Attendants (Elementary School/please see below)*
- Bus Drivers
- Bus Monitors
Application forms may be picked up at the Human Resources Office located at 34 Coddington Street or printed from the links below.
All candidates should print and complete the following forms:
- Non-Professional Position Application
- CORI Request Form
- SAFIS National Background Check
- W-4 (2017) Form
- MA Withholding Exemption Certificate
- I-9 Form
- Social Security Information
- Payroll Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
- Conflict of Interest Law for Municipal Employees
- Definition of OBRA
- VOYA Enrollment Form
- Beneficiary Designation Form
Lunch attendants work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for 2 to 2 1/2 hours per day, monitoring elementary school students while they eat lunch and in the school playground after lunch. Lunch attendant work can lead to full-time positions as a cafeteria worker or as a paraprofessional (teacher aid). Most lunch attendants work in the elementary school closest to their home.
If you are interested in being a lunch attendant, please call the principal of the elementary school in your neighborhood to see if there are any vacancies. (Click here for a list of elementary schools.) If you are willing to work at any elementary school, please call Marylou Peck at 617-984-8774.
There are opportunities for school volunteers at every level, and in almost every school. If you are interested in becoming a school volunteer, please call the Principal of the elementary, middle or high school that interests you to see if there are openings. Volunteers will need to complete an employment application and submit a CORI and SAFIS National Background Check (see forms above).
Temporary School Nurses:
Please contact Rita Bailey, Health Services Coordinator at 617-984-8899 for information and current openings.