What first steps should I take toward employment in the Quincy Public Schools?

  • Take and pass all necessary parts of the Massachusetts Teacher’s Test. (MTEL)
  • Apply for a Massachusetts Teacher’s License
  • Send a resume’ to the Human Resources Office
  • If possible, try to do your student teaching in the Quincy Public Schools
  • Substitute teach in the Quincy Public Schools

Posted in: Human Resources