What do I need to bring when I register my child?


The following records are required at the time of enrollment:

  • Previous school transcript (grades, attendance)
  • Health record
  • Discipline report
  • Proof of residency – Utility Bill Such as Gas, Electrical, or Oil, Comcast or Direct TV Bill, Car Registration, Excise Tax Bill, Water Bill, Employee Pay Stub, W2 Form, or Mortgage Statement
  • MCAS scores and/or other standardized test scores
  • Special Education “Individual Education Program” if appropriate
  • Birth certificate/Passport

Posted in: how do i, Registration