There are two dates available for parents and guardians to choose from when attending
conferences this year. We hope that you will join us and take advantage of this
important opportunity to communicate with your student’s teachers.
Wednesday, November 7th, 6:30 – 8:30
Thursday, November 15th, 6:30 – 8:30
Simply visit the link below to register and schedule your
appointments for parent-teacher conferences. You get to pick
the teachers and the date and times that fit your evening
schedule. The entire registration process takes less than five
minutes and helps to eliminate long lines at the event.
How to Register Online
1. Go to http://ptcfast.com/schools/Quincy_High_School
2. Click in the check boxes next to each of your child’s teachers, then enter the information
requested. An email will then be sent to you to confirm that you are now registered on the site.
3. Click on the link provided in the email to choose your appointment times for these teachers.
After you have selected your times, click “done.” If you still have other appointments to add,
click on “register another conference for this student” or “add a different student” if you have
more than one child attending QHS.
* Please allow for 6 minutes of passing time between appointments.
4. Print or write down your appointment times & bring this with you to the event.
**The registration window will open on Friday, Oct. 26th and will remain open
until 11:59 PM on Tuesday, Nov. 6th for the first round of conferences and until
11:59 PM on Wednesday, Nov. 14th for the second round. Appointments are
scheduled on a first come, first served basis. While advanced notice is
preferred, additional appointments can also be scheduled with the teacher in
person on the night of the event. We hope to see you there!