- Monday, January 29th will be the start of Term III and will be a Day One.
- Mid-Year exams are counted as no more than 20% of the term 2 grade.
- Lunches on all exam days:
Lunch 5: Grades 11 & 12
Lunch 6: Grade 10
Lunch 7: Grade 9
- Students are expected to attend each class on each day of exams. The Homeroom Study period counts as a class period and students are required to report to homeroom for review/study at during that time.
- In the event of a school cancellation during exam week the schedule for that day will take place upon return to school the following day.
- In the event of a delayed start, the missed exam period will take place during the make-up period on the last day.
- Make-up exams are for students who missed an exam period due to an excused absence. A professional note must be submitted to the student’s Dean in order for the absence to be excused. If an exam period is missed because of an excused absence, arrangements must be made with individual teachers and can be administered during the designated make-up periods or a student’s study hall. Students cannot miss one exam to make up another.
- An Unexcused Absence from an exam will result in a 0 score on the exam.Mid-Year Exam Schedule 2017-2018