Welcome to the North Quincy High School’s Library. Students have access to hundreds of periodical titles through computerized searching services. Reference services are available in the library to help students gain access to information using a broad range of materials.
The mission of the Library staff is to teach students how to access information, to critically evaluate this information, and to enable students to become life-long learners.
The following databases are available for in-school use only! For home use of databases please use the links through the Thomas Crane Public Library
If you have a static IP address you should not be asked for passwords. With cookie access, you will be asked to enter passwords on each machine the first time you access each database.
- Click here for home access to all of these databases
- Click here for direct links to individual titles within databases
- Ebsco Literary Reference Center
- Newsbank Cape Cod Times
- Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center (school)
- Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center (from remote site)
- Science Reference Center & Ebsco Literary Reference Center
- EBooks – Available EBooks (see Mr. Mazzulli for log-in info)