Click below to view the Summer Lunch Program Menu July 8- August 16, 2019
With summer vacation right around the corner, it’s time to think about keeping
children healthy while school is out. The USDA funded Summer Food Service
Program for Children sponsored by the Quincy Public Schools provides free
lunches during the summer months to all children without charge, regardless of
race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Lunches are served Monday through Friday
From 11 am to 1 pm starting
July 8 through August 16, 2019
- Kids who are age 18 years old and under may have lunch.
- Kids can go to any one of five locations across Quincy.
- There are no registration or income requirements to participate.
- All sites have outdoor recreation and playground activities nearby.
Lunches must be eaten at the sites which include:
- The Snug Harbor School, 333 Palmer Street, Germantown (at the outdoor covered shelter area)
- The Ward II Community Center, 16 Nevada Road, Quincy Point
- The Lincoln Hancock School cafeteria, 300 Granite Street
- The F.W. Parker School cafeteria , 148 Billings Road, North Quincy
- The Montclair Elementary School gym, 8 Belmont Street, North Quincy