There are no late fees.
If you come across a book at home please return it.
All QPS schools are connected,
you can return our library books at any school.
- Lego Robotics Monday group and Wednesday group after school until 4pm
- Debate Club Friday after school until 4pm. (Sept. 30th until 3:30m)
- Homework club before school every day, after school MWTh
- Check out books before or after school every day or during SSB.
- Library Media Syllabus
Central Middle School library:
- is a welcoming space.
- provides an important resource to all of our students.
- has a professional librarian to assist with research.
- provides access to computers and iPads.
- has a new, online catalog to facilitate the efficient location of resources.
- provides each student and staff member their own library account.
- is connected to all the other middle and high school libraries.
- has over 200 ebooks available 24/7
- has a special page where you can see the latest library news.
- features book reviews in the catalog that can be written by staff and students.
- contains over 5000 books for recreational or academic use.
- access to many databases including the one below.
Want to see something featured on the resources page? Have questions or suggestions? Email the librarian!
Visit QPS Librarians Recommend for more reviews.
We welcome donations of new or gently used books, popular and classic titles.
Click here for our wish list on Amazon, books ship directly to Central Middle School library and bookplates can be added in appreciation. A great way to thank a teacher or put your child’s name in the school collection, or both, just fill in the box during checkout. Alumni can be recognized too. Buy a gift for a relative and receive a card with a picture of the book in the library to tell them the donation was made on their behalf!
Magazine subscriptions make a great library gift!