Welcome to Quincy Public Schools! Children who will be 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2020 are eligible to attend Kindergarten beginning in September 2020. All Quincy Public Schools offer free Full-Day Kindergarten programs.
Kindergarten registration is a two-step process:
- Beginning January 15, families will fill out an online Pre-Registration form. Click here to access the form.
- Beginning February 3, families will be contacted to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process in person. This appointment may be at the school site or at the Central Registration office. Appointments will be scheduled during school hours through the end of the school year in June. Translation services are available at Central Registration. Click here to download the Kindergarten registration packet. (Please print single-sided.)
If you are not sure of your neighborhood district school, click here for the street directory.
If your child presently attends a Pre-Kindergarten program at the Amelio Della Chiesa Early Childhood Center, Point Webster, or Snug Harbor it is not necessary to register your child for Kindergarten.
If you have questions about Kindergarten registration, please email email@example.com or call 617-984-8702.
We look forward to having your child enter our Kindergarten program in the fall!
For information on after school care, please contact:
- Quincy Afterschool Childcare at 617-773-3299
- South Shore YMCA at 617-481-4477
- STARS at 781-331-8505
Tuesday, January 14 & Wednesday, January 15
- 10:00 am Clifford Marshall Kindergarten, Grade 1
- 11:00 am Squantum
- noon Montclair
- 1:30 pm Parker
- 4:30 pm Bernazzani
- 5:00 pm Beechwood Knoll
- 6:15 pm Merrymount
- 7:30 pm Wollaston
Thursday, January 16 & Friday, January 17
- 10:00 am Bernazzani
- 11:00 am Beechwood Knoll
- noon Merrymount
- 1:30 pm Wollaston
- 4:30 pm Clifford Marshall Kindergarten, Grade 1
- 5:00 pm Squantum
- 6:15 pm Montclair
- 7:30 pm Parker
All concerts are also available on the Quincy Public Schools SchoolTube page.
Quincy Public Schools “A MATTER OF HEART”
Quincy Public Schools is very fortunate to have over one hundred dedicated community business partners. One of those valuable partners is Brewster Ambulance Service. Along with our Health teachers and school nurses, Brewster will be sponsoring a very special wellness initiative. During the months of January and February, eighth grade students will be learning more about heart health in their Health classes. The curriculum and supplemental materials will be in preparation for an opportunity to learn about Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) directly from licensed Brewster Ambulance Service staff. All of the curriculum materials and resources will be available to you by clicking here.
In addition, Brewster Ambulance Service is offering the opportunity for Grade 8 students and their parents/guardians to participate in a no-cost full CPR/AED certification class on Saturday, February 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (snow date Saturday, February 15, 2020) in the Central Middle School gymnasium. Information on registration and transportation will be sent home later this month and transportation for you and your student will be provided to and from Atlantic, Point Webster, South~West and Broad Meadows Middle Schools. Please join us and take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!