Quincy Public Schools’ Food Service Department has a convenient and secure online payment service called mySchoolBucks. This website allows you to deposit money directly into your child’s school meal account and view balance/purchase information for the past ninety days.
To access this service:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com.
- From this website, you can create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, school, and student ID number or date of birth. The instructions listed below will guide you through the process.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same account even if they attend different district schools.
- You may pay for multiple students on a single transaction, up to $120 per child.
- Payments may be made with a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card. You may also make a payment using an e-check.
- You will be charged $1.95 per deposit transaction (for one or multiple children). This transaction fee is assessed to cover bank fees. Quincy Public Schools will not receive a fee from the use of this site.
- You can check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts at no charge.
You may also continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to QPS Food Services. Please remember to write your child’s full name in the memo section of the check. Students may also pay cash for their meals.
If you have any questions about this service, please feel free to contact the Food Services office at 617 984-8768 or by email at email@example.com
Online School Meals Payment Instructions
Register for a FREE mySchoolBucks Account at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Click REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT and enter the required information.
- Click FINISH to complete the initial registration process.
- Adding Students to Your Account:
- Once you are logged into your new account, click MY HOUSEHOLD from the left-side navigation bar.
- Click LOOK UP YOUR STUDENTS.
- Select your child’s school from the drop-down box.
- Enter your child’s first name.
- Enter your child’s last name.
- Enter your child’s student ID number or date of birth
- Click FIND STUDENT.
- Click ADD STUDENT.
- Click ADD ANOTHER STUDENT to repeat the process for additional children
- Click FINISH.
To Make a Deposit:
- From the My Household page, click MAKE A PAYMENT.
- Enter the deposit amount for each student account, and then click ADD TO BASKET.
- Review the amount(s) you have entered and click CHECK OUT NOW. If you need to adjust an amount click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Enter your payment information and click CONTINUE.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter the three or four digit Verification Code that appears on your card, then click CONTINUE.
- Review your order and make sure all deposits are correct, then click PLACE ORDER.
- Click PRINT ORDER to generate a receipt of your transaction in a new window. We recommend that you keep a copy for records.
- Click FINISH to complete the transaction.